Early tests of BlazeDAG currently reach 830k TPS with max. 2 second finality in an AWS deployment with 20 geographically distributed single-machine validators over 5 continents.
- Beacon chain kickstarts the ecosystem
- Lachesis DAG-based aBFT consensus protocol with
- Asynchronous: Participants have the freedom to process commands at different times.
- Leaderless: No participant plays a 'special' role: Lachesis protocol is leaderless achieving complete asynchrony, no round robin
and no proof-of-work.
- Byzantine Fault-Tolerant: Supports one third of faulty nodes, including malicious behavior
- Finality: Lachesis's output can be used immediately, no need for block confirmations, etc. Every confirmed transaction is final, unless more than 1/3W of validators are Byzantine.
- BlazeDAG and BlazeTM
- Scaling validator nodes: Validator nodes are split into master and worker nodes
- Transferring and storing transaction data is a parallel process
- Scaling transaction processing: BlazeTM, an execution engine that leverages a distributed high-performance transactional memory implementation to enable parallel processing of transactions on multiple machines
Gas fees for subscribers